« Home | Hitler Day » | Radio Days » | Daisy and Shanzi » | Republican Monkey Business » | My New Motto » | How to Build Your Own YF-22 In Your Spare Time » | False History and Science in the name of God » | Rant Ramble and Repeat 3: Laundry and Boredom in S... » | Bush and the Blogger defense » | The War on Drugs, Intelligent Design Morons and Bu... »

Saint Tuesday is Funny, Jokes

Alright kids I have a few "jokes" for you here:
1.A Buddhist monk walks into a catholic confessional both and says:
"Forgive me Father for I have Zen'd"
2.What is better, Complete happiness in life or a ham sandwich?
Answer: A ham sandwich.
]Why?
Because nothing is better than complete happiness in life AND a ham sandwich is better than NOTHING.
Hoo Hoo I slay me.
3. I can prove that a cow has 9 legs…No cow has 5 legs…A cow has 4 more legs than No cow thus; 5+4=9…get it?
Ba Da Da Dum

Labels:

No you are not

Post a Comment