« Home | My New Motto » | How to Build Your Own YF-22 In Your Spare Time » | False History and Science in the name of God » | Rant Ramble and Repeat 3: Laundry and Boredom in S... » | Bush and the Blogger defense » | The War on Drugs, Intelligent Design Morons and Bu... » | Autostereogram or if you like Anaglyph » | Are YOU a Terrorist? » | Guantanamo Follies » | SETI Discovery »

Republican Monkey Business

I don't have the time I once did to compose the kind of outraged rants I would like to produce but I just have to comment on something I saw on CNN this morning. It was a small segment covering a debate that took place last night between Republican candidates for the presidential race during which a question of belief in evolution was put to Senator John McCain. It was simply "do you believe in evolution?"
He answered "Yes…"
Good for him. Any one up for the job of leader of the free west should have a firm belief in FACT.It is kind of funny to note that right after he had to add that when he saw the majesty of the setting Sun over the Grand Canyon he also saw the work of the hand of god…oh well…he is a politician after all.
Then the question was then asked of ALL the candidates, about nine of them and three of them expressed by a show of hands that they did not believe in evolution. That is just sad even for Republicans. Aren’t these people supposed to be intelligent and at least semi-educated? Guess those requirements are a little looser than I am comfortable with.
I also wanted to state that I have little to know what banner Ad's appear in the Ad-Sense banner at the very top of this blog. I whated to say this because I have noticed a lot of pro-intelligent design and pro-religious things popping up there. GRRRRRR.
I AM PRO-EVOLUTION AND ANTI-RELIGION (IN PRETTY MUCH ANY FORM YOU WANT TO FRAME THAT KIND OF MODERN MYTHOLOGY).
If these revolting ad's keep appearing instead of the ones more in tune with my belief system I will remove that banner place holder from my template and use my Ad space in some other more positive way.

Labels: , ,

Digg! Add to Technorati Favorites