« Home | Daisy and Shanzi » | Republican Monkey Business » | My New Motto » | How to Build Your Own YF-22 In Your Spare Time » | False History and Science in the name of God » | Rant Ramble and Repeat 3: Laundry and Boredom in S... » | Bush and the Blogger defense » | The War on Drugs, Intelligent Design Morons and Bu... » | Autostereogram or if you like Anaglyph » | Are YOU a Terrorist? »

Radio Days

For anyone who is interested I will be on the Air on KMUN where I am a volunteer programmer Friday nights from 10pm to 3am(?) starting the week of May 25th. I am on sporadically until then but if you want to hear me (How could you resist? Ha ha…uncomfortable silence)tune in Tuesdays late in the afternoon (After 4).
I don't have a set format at the moment but I am working on getting the green light on two programs.
1."What the Pop?"- Independent, unsigned and regional pop/rock/folk/jazz music.
2."Keeping it Peel" a show dedicated to John Peel of BBC Radio 1 and his famous Peel Sessions.
Wish me luck and bty the way you can listen on the web by following my Coast Community Radio link to KMUN's site where you can listen on streaming audio.

Labels: , , ,

Digg! Add to Technorati Favorites