« Home | Sometimes Now » | A New Addition and a Happy Birthday » | Grant Me A Little Anger, I Deserve It » | The Ghost of My Dance » | Dig My Grave » | The Next Clue » | Cathy's Pics » | God's Mission » | Can't Move Without Notification » | Victoria »

Just a few Recent Photo Pics

Nothing real heavy today folks. No political ramblings or diatribes, no woeful poems of discontent, no sideways attacks at those I felt I have been wounded or insulted by. No, just a few rather random pics of a few friends I rather like (Both the friends and the photos). This first one is from Kimber from her time at "Pirate Daze" up in Westport (One my favorite places I have lived and the only small town I could ever tolerate much less like). This next one is a promo picture of Avery and his band (Mates). These are the guys my brother plays with (Or at least DID) .

This is my new and dear friend Erin in front of the Back Porch Ramp endevour.
Avery and a very good catch.
Er damn...the bandagain. Opps.
Nice Promo shot of Avery.