« Home | Victoria » | The Big Question Or Not » | The Difference between Dwarves, Gnomes and Leprech... » | Liar, Liar #@&* for Hire » | The Players » | The Players » | The Game » | Shannon Has Cut Me Off From My Daughter » | "Some things never change." Oh Really Now? » | Nude in Chair »

Can't Move Without Notification


Not that it matters, I have realized that these matters will have to be settled in court .(Or so my land lord who is a local civil lawyer) tells me.
I have not received ONE daisy update since May 11th. Keep in mind these were to be sent weekly along with an accompanying phone call. Nothing.
Well color me surprised.
Am I angry? Yes. But sympathetic as well. Shannon just aparently hates me now. Guess I shouldn't have spoken my mind in such a raw way, well the record is there now for all eyes to see. Whether they can read or not yet. I trust time. It tends to be friendly to me.
Can I do anything about it. ..Here’s the groovy part…Yes I can.
A move has taken place and that’s how she lost custody of two of her daughters to their father. No notification.
I plan no such action such as Ted so took but my lawyer tells me I might just have a chance to do something as she didn’t notify me of the move.
No anger here, no hate. I still love that weird girl in a sideways sort of way and miss talking to her, but I will be respected. I only want to be kept awares of what is going on in this doomed affair. Sort of like that dumb guy who watches a volcano blow it's top until it's to late to run.
Saint Helens ring a bell there?
Well ther you have it. It was just on my mind. I of course have left a little more on the other blog but have not finished it so it is not up for the read just yet.
I will keep all concerned updated.

well hopefully you'll hear from her soon, i know you love your daughter and it's fucked that she's not at least going to keep you informed of her

Post a Comment