« Home | The Big Question Or Not » | The Difference between Dwarves, Gnomes and Leprech... » | Liar, Liar #@&* for Hire » | The Players » | The Players » | The Game » | Shannon Has Cut Me Off From My Daughter » | "Some things never change." Oh Really Now? » | Nude in Chair » | Daisy In Question »

Victoria




Long ago life was clean


Sex was bad and obscene


And the rich were so mean


Stately homes for the lords


Croquet lawns, village greens


Victoria was my queenVictoria, victoria, victoria, toriaI was born, lucky me


In a land that I loveThough I am poor,


I am freeWhen I grow


I shall fightFor this land I shall die


Let her sun never set


Victoria, victoria, victoria, toriaVictoria, victoria, victoria, toriaLand of hope and gloria


Land of my victoria


Land of hope and gloria


Land of my victoria


Victoria, toria


Victoria, victoria, victoria, toria


Canada to india


Australia to cornwall


Singapore to hong kong


From the west to the east


From the rich to the poor


Victoria loved them all


Victoria, victoria, victoria, toria


Victoria, victoria, victoria


To my new friend, this is one of my favorite songs. Orginaly by the "Kinks" but I prefere the version by the Fall