« Home | Are YOU a Terrorist? » | Guantanamo Follies » | SETI Discovery » | The Chocolate Dog: Roswell Revisited Skeptical Link » | Rant Ramble and Repeat, Washington part 1: Hoquiam » | Democratic Mandate and The Republican decline...maybe » | Time Travel » | Roswell Revisited » | The Chocolate Dog, a pug of a different flavor »

Autostereogram or if you like Anaglyph

I found this on Phil Plaits Bad Astronomy Blog ( http://www.badastronomy.com/bablog/ )morning and it is REALY COOL. It's an autosterogram (I have also heard it called an anaglyph). Remember those three D "magic eye" illusions that were popular back in the early 90's? Well, this is an animated one. I can't get it to run on my sorry butt template here but here is a link to it: http://www.militantplatypus.com/blog/884/animated-stereogram/ on MILITANTPLATYPUS. If that link does not work try clicking on the title of this post, it should be linked to the correct page.
I never could see the old style magic eyes with out great effort and a headache but this one just popped off the screen for me. CHECK IT OUT.

Labels: , , ,