« Home | My New Favorite Shape » | Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk » | A New England » | Room mates are nuts » | Another Clue For Yue ... » | Just a few Recent Photo Pics » | Sometimes Now » | A New Addition and a Happy Birthday » | Grant Me A Little Anger, I Deserve It » | The Ghost of My Dance »

The Most Beautiful Little Girl EVER

I have been ... Crucified...Fate has wounded me deeply yet again and all I have to add is an emotional "ouch". Why do I get these blessings put before me only to have them snatched away where I can never be anything for or too them....I am not cruel...stupid, at times, yes, but I am not cruel...I miss my beautiful children and want so much just for their company....I don't deserve this and I am sorry if I greive and weep for their absence...I just want to see speak and kiss them....I am sorry if their mothers have felt the need to leave and push me away....I love them and they can't be held up for anything on their feelings...I am lost on some of these issues...that or rather those are issues between they and I. I was never cruel, I never raised a hand, I was just too sad to be around.

Daisy Sarah Sophia Stone