« Home | The Five Levels of Madness » | Pics From Rant Ramble and Repeat 3 » | Link » | Happy Birthday Max » | Jerry Fawell is Dead » | Laundry and Boredom in Suburbia » | Head On Apply Directly To the Pen1s... » | 5 Apples » | Saint Tuesday is Funny, Jokes » | Hitler Day »

More Test Photo's and Post

You know, there is one advantage in not believing in god, you no longer have to beleive in the devil either which kind makes us all a lot more responsible for our actions and how we treat each other.

The edit continues....

This is Shanzi and I in a rare moment of public affection. I like this picture. That's all.


 
This is a peice that my friend Drew and I did together. It is truely strange and I love it. Posted by Picasa





Shanzi after one of our goofy painting times...ain't she cute?