« Home | Mars Is Rising » | A few notes » | It's all just madness » | Betty Page » | Creationism is FUNNY » | I'm Going To Miss Sarah Palin » | The Death of the GOP? » | So Who's The Real Americans Now » | Alien Comfort » | Hate Mongers And A Few 11th Hour Post »

SOME THOUGHTS

With all of this Shannon abusing the kids thoughts going on round my head I have been hard pressed to write anything that is not either angry or below Me however....
A few random thoughts from my Journal for your review:

“I hate it when a day has two Four O’Clocks”
“And Because I could…I didn’t.”
“What I am feeling is ‘premature Enlightenment’.”
“On Perversion (IE: life with you know who);
It’s like horse radish or hot sauce. It’s good on a beef sandwich, you have a bit. But then on day a drop isn’t enough, it just doesn’t cut the mustard anymore. So you have three or four and that does you for a while. However not even a whole spoonful really does the trick so you add more and so it continues until one day you realize all you have is sauce and all the beef fell out only you never realized…and you don’t have anything worth eating anymore. Poor dumb slob.”
“Those who speak of their credentials seldom actually have them.”
“It’s too early in the morning to be this early in the morning”
“You get a wonderful view from the point of no return.”
“We got along like a bag of cats”
“She was smelly in a nice sort of way unfortunately she was also a furious cup of cat. “