« Home | It's all just madness » | Betty Page » | Creationism is FUNNY » | I'm Going To Miss Sarah Palin » | The Death of the GOP? » | So Who's The Real Americans Now » | Alien Comfort » | Hate Mongers And A Few 11th Hour Post » | Jack-O-Lanterns » | FOX News, The Idiots News Source »

A few notes


From: Deshi Wilde
Subject: RE: Arletta would like to share something on RedBubble with you
To: "Christopher Robin Augustus Stone"
Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 8:43 PM

What's being published, where, when, how, by whom? I mean, I know it's you, but, but .. I'm very happy for you whatever the case. I really am. Though a bit jealous, I have to admit. Uhm, not of your success, but of your being away and other people spending time with you and .. things of that nature. I want to write with you, I want to hear from you, and I want to kick your butt for being out of touch for so long. Like that!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:35:56 -0800
From: augy_stone@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Arletta would like to share something on RedBubble with you
To: letthewildrumpusstart@hotmail.com

I have a world of things to send you ...Including my first acceptence letter..IAM GOING TO BE PUBLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S&S details to follow or call me tonight at 601-301-1789. Not my number but rather my house mates Erin's...Oh my gobers!

*blush* And, what has happened since then?

Post a Comment