« Home | Creationism is FUNNY » | I'm Going To Miss Sarah Palin » | The Death of the GOP? » | So Who's The Real Americans Now » | Alien Comfort » | Hate Mongers And A Few 11th Hour Post » | Jack-O-Lanterns » | FOX News, The Idiots News Source » | Voter Fraud ? Really Now, Seriously... » | A Wave Of New Energy »

Betty Page

Betty Page died last week. A sad day for many of us a day of reflection for those of us who knew her in the side wise vauge way she allowed. Rest in Peace.




I am Betty Page. oh, okay, I could have been lol

That is to say, one day I went and looked up my name on yahoo, back when they let people make any sort of groups they wanted, and I found me all over the place. Then, at odd times, I was looking for pictures of goth girls, brides, etc. and I found me all over those sites, too. There was one very cool picture of me in a leopard print bra on a goth girl site, which I just barely remember being taken. Havent' found the site again, though. So, that sucks.

One of the things that makes Betty Page ever so popular, is that almost no one was taking pictures like that, back then, and it was utterly risque - but she still looked sweet and charming. There's a million Betty Page types in the world, now; but, since there are a million of them, they no longer stand out the same way.

But, if you like, I'll get a whip, you get a camera and ..

after I get back in shape, of course.

Post a Comment