« Home | Me and Skully McGee » | The Wounded Bite » | Sacrifice Let There be Peace » | Black Sheets Of Rain » | The Lovely Daisy » | Leave Well Enough Alone » | Falling In Love In A Coffee Shop » | I love Knees » | Black Balloon » | 2:45 »

Secret

Secret
There is a story behind this weird poem. I am not going to tell the meaning here or anywhere, anytime. It's private. A secret and it's nature and beauty would be tarnished by being too open with it. (For me at least).It is obviously a love poem but why I like it so much and it's "exact" meaning are only known to myself. Obviously too, it is composed about an individual. The poem or whatever you want to call this, is for she and I alone.

a grin
a kiss
a wink
a smile for you
for the days that bring burdens to trouble us
the days that make smiles difficult to cultivate
some soft silly thoughts for those long hours when the weight of labors
need is heavy and the morning is far away
the space between us. the words spoke in silent places with no one to hear.endure
love is a light
for me and for you
their is always the sun