« Home | Sacrifice Let There be Peace » | Black Sheets Of Rain » | The Lovely Daisy » | Leave Well Enough Alone » | Falling In Love In A Coffee Shop » | I love Knees » | Black Balloon » | 2:45 » | georgia georgia it's been many miles since i've se... » | Abused »

The Wounded Bite

To all my loves friends and family.I am sorry. I just don't do so well on my own anymore and it's getting worse. I needed some one to really see me through this struggle with bi-polarism and getting help. I know I have biten many a hand. It almost looked like I might have been able to recieve my disability aid this year, but that dream is as distant as the stars to me now and I have fallen into a dark well. I can't take all this anger. I don't know what to do but just end it. Just end it.
Forgive me if can. Just don't hate me, you don't have to love me, just don't hate me.