« Home | Nigger » | Driver 8 » | Changes » | More Test Photo's and Post » | The Five Levels of Madness » | Pics From Rant Ramble and Repeat 3 » | Link » | Happy Birthday Max » | Jerry Fawell is Dead » | Laundry and Boredom in Suburbia »

Self Indugent Pity Party

"Send home a hurricane hitch it to your feet. Boy you travel Boy go.
Far you travel far you get . Daddy took the honey sign. Vincent don't you go, Vincent Van Gogh,.Boy you trouble boy you get, can't take the heat.
You boy listen to your Gran.
Travel far but when you get …Go Boy, GO!"

We all have personal tragedies in our lives but to each of us individually each one is a little apocalypse, what can anyone really say?

You as the usher of my black swan soul
Walking just behind me as I walk among the slaughter house where I burned during the dying time
Where I ceased and I began again like some deformed phoenix

My silent partner…another relic
I was arson and you were ice

The flame and the frost both burn the naked sky open to the air and all the poisons the air can carry as vapor

Nothing survived but you and I
The bridge between us burned a brilliant tragic flame

Where did the wind leave you?

I suppose I drowned and my ghost ask you to show me the graveyard
Faded pictures are all that remain

Remain

Hold on

To what?

To where?

To what?
To when?

The memories are all that remain and they are here where I lay my head to rest

No voice I heard yet the message made my ears bleed

Only now in the tombs of self pity

Home, like me a ghost, a fading vision
What did the new dawns light show you

My sunset

Where did the new day find you?
Stronger than me no doubt but closer to the vipers teeth

Wearing the wounded cowards coat I fled the fire and found only frost
Wasted land for a home
You the snow-white queen stood the flame
So you remain
Yet the serpents still try to steal you name
Dual gift of promises broken and vows never met
Only you survived

In pain I lied with no excuse but that I myself am a lie
I am the bard the story teller
Falsify the truth and you can breath life into the pointless days we pass until nightfall
Self indulgent fantasy and a taste of insanity

I tried to stay the beast and failed
I mocked god and the universe, I as paid well for my sins in due course and left the path
My gamblers luck finally ran dry

Labels: , , ,