« Home | Hump Back Whale » | Coexist » | Down at the Tracks » | Spock Rock » | Van » | Orca » | Hemp Shemp » | Misty » | Sandy not Sandy, Myrtle Beach » | Just Cause I like It »

Atheist

Atheist

I don't know why this has been on my mind of late, but it has.
An ATHEIST is some one who rejects the idea of ANY god not just the Christian one. This includes pagan gods and the like. You can not call yourself an atheist and follow any religious belief, it is the rejection of all of the absurd. Be it Christian, Muslim, Hindu or pagan.
If one wishes to claim such a position (IE Atheist) you must reject it ALL.
I have found most wiccans to fall into a flake category that sits somewhere in between. More concerned with being cool than any actual conviction, pot heads are more dedicated than this. with a few notable exceptions (Yes you K ).
A made up religion with a Madonna complex.
If that pisses you off then put a curse on me (Ha)!